GameUp! Rheinland-Pfalz is an initiative of the Ministerium für Wirtschaft, Verkehr, Landwirtschaft und Weinbau (Ministry of Economics, Traffic, Agriculture and Viniculture), established and in action since October 2015.
Building and establishing a network for the federal State of Rheinland-Pfalz, support and improve the general conditions for startups and companies, advise the local politics and ministries about the game industry and work out action recommendations. To do so, we bring together the politics and the industry in roundtables and networking events.
- Build and advance network activity in Rheinland-Pfalz and Germany
- Having a GameUp! Contest for creative game concepts all two years
- Supporting the video game industry in Rheinland-Pfalz
- Support the ministry of economics in questions about the video game industry
- Joint activities with other ministries, institutions and local networks of Rheinland-Pfalz
- Raise the awareness for the video game industry at local politics
- Bring Rheinland-Pfalz to the gamescom finally (first time ever in 2016)