Games/Bavaria is the associated brand of the networking and funding institutions in the state of Bavaria, Germany. Its contributors are the FFF-Bayern (bavarian film funding), the WERK1 Game Division (incubator, events and network) as well as the Mediennetzwerk Bayern (Media Network Bavaria). These partners support the local games industry by contributing to an ecosystem for game startups as well as established companies.
Games/Bavaria was founded by a group of bavarian companies for a joint trade fair visit. To expand this visibility initiative into industry support, it transformed into a seperate brand, managed by the WERK1 game division (funded by Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology). The partners listed above are responsible for not only maintaining but also expanding the activities of this initiative.
- Supporting the video game industry in Bavaria, Germany.
- Joining bavarian state-driven initiatives under one brand
- Offering opportunities for networking, education and funding
- Information distribution and exchange
- Public relations for the video game sector in Bavaria
Project Lead Games
Grafinger Str. 6