Games/Bavaria is the partner for the Bavarian games industry and offers structural support for game development in Bavaria. It was founded by video game companies and is funded by the Bavarian Ministry of Digital Affairs. As a brand of the WERK1.Bayern GmbH, Games/Bavaria is part of a network connecting digital start-ups with media and tech companies. Games/Bavaria and the FFF Bayern with its funding for game development are part of the ecosystem supporting the games industry in Bavaria.
As a brand of the Medien.Bayern GmbH Games/Bavaria enables companies and individuals to develop their full potential in the Bavarian video games industry. It promotes Bavaria as a location for game development and provides opportunities for the industry to connect and collaborate. As an information and communication hub, Games/Bavaria is the first point of contact for gaming companies in Bavaria and the interface where games meet politics, adjacent industry branches, and the public. The initiative is also committed to the professionalization and internationalization of the Bavarian games industry.
- Information and communication hub for the Bavarian games industry
- Supporting the professionalization and recognition of video game development in Bavaria
- Measures to advance to the internationalization of the industry in Bavaria
- Promotion and marketing of Bavaria as a hub for game development
- Events, networking, and mentoring for Bavarian game developers
Product Lead Games
Project Lead Games